What is forex??

What is Forex?? Forex is an interbank market that was created in 1971 when international trade transitioned from fixed to floating exchange rates. Since then the rates of currencies relative to each other are determined by the most obvious means which is the exchange at a mutually agreed rate. This market surpasses the others in its volume. For example, the daily turnover of world securities market is estimated at $300 billion, while Forex approaches 1 to 3 TRILLION US dollars in the same amount of time. However, Forex is not a market in a traditional sense. It doesn't have a fixed location of the trading floor as, for example, futures market does. The trading is done over the telephone and at the computer terminals in hundreds of banks around the world simultaneously. Futures and securities markets have one more significant feature distinguishing them from Forex, and at the same time restricting them. The trading is suspended at the end of each day and resumed only next morning. Thus, should certain significant developments occur in the USA, the opening of Russian market next morning could quite surprise you, if you're trading there. Forex is open 24 hours a day, and the currency exchange operations are maintained throught working days of the week. Almost every time zone (London, New York, Tokyo, Hong Kong, Sydney) has dealers willing to quote currencies.

Koffee Awards 2007 16th September 1/4

Koffee Awards 2007 16th September 2/4

Koffee Awards 2007 16th September 3/4

Koffee Awards 2007 16th September 4/4

Behind the Scenes Part 1

Koffee with karan behind the scenes Part 2

Koffee with Karan behind the scens Part 3

She has had a fantastic 2006…. A power-packed performance, the biggest item song and the biggest hit of the year… But more than anything else, she brought the bikini back in business… Karan's first guest is the very sultry and sexy Bipasha Basu! Karan's second guest started the brand Dhoom… He is too sexy for his shirt and is so hot to handle that women the world over get dirty thoughts at the mere mention of his name- John Abraham.

Looking absolutely stunning, Bipasha talks about how she loves her sex-symbol tag and how she would like to have it forever and be a sexy grand mom. She tells Karan how she had to work so hard, eat less and spend extra hours at the gym to get in perfect shape to wear a bikini in Dhoom 2. The off-screen couple chats with Karan about their relationship, their struggling days in the film industry, marriage, success and how they deal with each other's 'hotness'.

They also talk about their equation with their colleagues in the film industry and for the first time, John opens up on national television about his issues with his co-stars Salman Khan, Kareena and Shahid. Also, watch how they score on Karan's exciting compatibility test when quizzed about each other's likes, dislikes, tastes and preferences.

But the real show stealer is the rapid fire round where Karan bombards a volley of questions to John and Bipasha. If John could rescue either Salman or Vivek in Kabul, whom would he choose? What are the three reasons why John prefers a motorcycle to a woman? Did John prefer Bipasha in Corporate or Dhoom 2? If John was not in Bipasha's life, which Bollywood actor would she be attracted to? Which actress would she like John tying a Rakhi to? Who does she find sexiest without a shirt- John, Salman or Hrithik?

Karan: Tell me this sex symbol tag you are fed up of or you love it still?
Bipasha: Well I always say it, I hope I remain sexy till the age of 100, if I live that long. I love living. I love a life. I like every aspect of life that is like every year I enjoy it a little more.
Karan: Yeah.
Bipasha: So I want to be sexy at 100. I want to be a sexy grandmother.
Karan: Well that's a wonderful approach to have... Dhoom of course is known for the very sexy Bipasha Basu ... everyone all over the world just said how hot you looked in the film….
Bipasha: I am very happy with Dhoom 2... Its done me good ...I really worked hard for it and especially that bikini... you really have to slog it out, eat less.

Karan: You almost became like your boy friend when you shot for that scene.. Well you looked superb and that's what matters...
Ok I'm going to call on my next guest who started the brand Dhoom in the first place. Alright my next guest for tonight is too sexy for his shirt should we say... he's the sexiest thing to walk a pair of jeans, women all over the world get all sorts of dirty thoughts at the mere mention of his name. He's so hot to handle we'll think he's fire but you can't ignore his Water. Please welcome the very hot and the very happening John Abraham.

Karan: We were talking about how hot she looked in Dhoom... what do you have to say about it?
John: She was superb. She looked beautiful...and a special mention about the way she carried the bikini shot off...I don't think many people can do that and still u know.. It could look perverse or classy, but I think she was in amazing shape because of all my training...
Bipasha: Don't lie on television.

Karan: But when you have such a hot girlfriend and like all kinds of people compliment her, think she's so sexy... has it ever bothered you? Any kind of irritation at times?
John: Well I think its great, its a compliment... ya... and she's got such long legs.

Karan: So she can defend herself. And what about you Bipasha, women think of all kinds of obscene things when they think of him, does that bother you?
Bipasha: I think its the business that we are in and the kind of personalities that we are.. and the kind of image that we keep. I think if that is not the reaction then there is something wrong. I look at it very intelligently, the reason we are together was because at one point of time we must have found each other really attractive, that's why we firstly must've got hitched. It doesn't bother me, I think of myself very highly.

Karan: I like that, it's very important.
Bipasha: Ya.. There could be other women but there's no one like me.

Karan: And you agree with her John?
John: She's the original

Karan: And everyone else is a copy?
John: No.. not really, but she's the original.

Karan: What about marriage? Is it a step ahead or is it something you are not giving any thought to?
Bipasha: The kind of family background that I come from its very important. It's the most important institution. My parents are the most romantic people that you will ever find. So marriage is definitely very important but at this point of time I think I'm very young... maybe some few years.
John: Ya... Just work right now.

Karan: Ok so John having fun, enjoying your work, loving Salman as well?
John: Kya bolu abhi.

Karan: Bolo na
John: I don't know.

Karan: What happened?
John: If you ask me today also what the problem is, honestly, I don't know, but It's unfortunate that there is a problem.. And if things get ok.. it will be nice.

Karan: But what went wrong... you dont know?
John: Honestly, I don't know. I ask her the same question every day.

Karan: There is a problem?
John: But when we figure out, I will let you know.

Karan: Has there been a very awkward moment very recently?
John: Not really.

Karan: You just look right through each other?
John: Ahhh...I used to say hello... but he is kind of upset with me. He is a senior, so I don't get into the way of things. It's important that I understand that I have come here to do work, I have not come here to make enemies. I don't want to get into the middle of any controversies.

Karan: You did the world tour with Salman, Shah Rukh, Kareena, Mallika and Esha Deol?
John: How I knew you were going to ask me all this .. laughs

Karan: Achcha .. You knew I was going to ask you this. You kept away, was that intentional?
John: Well I have a habit, I sleep very early and I get up really early.
Bipasha: Ya.. We are very boring people.

Karan: Listen, how can the two hottest people sleep early and wake early, I think you are killing all the perception now.
John: I guess that was one of the reasons I did not hang out with anyone else.

Karan: What was your problem with Shahid Kapoor and Kareena? Things are ok there?
John: Ya ..I think Shahid is really sweet…

Karan: Not Kareena?
John: Kareena, thanks to your show last time.

Karan: Oh, I messed it up?
John: Ya .. obviously.

Karan: Put it all on me. everybody keeps commenting on each other and then blame me.. I am just asking people all innocent questions.
John: Last time also you asked me very innocently asked me who is better and I told you and then I got into trouble.

Karan: You should not have answered. So you have no problems with Kareena?
John: No comments .. You told me don't answer.

Karan: So Kareena does she wish you, does she talk to you?
John: I don't have a problem.

Karan: Initially there was a problem with Kareena and Bipasha. but that seems to have sorted out.
Bipasha: Well I think my phase is over, its John's turn now.
John: For some time let me face the brickbats.

Karan: Achcha ok ...Are there any other problems that we do not know about John?
John: No

Karan: Any problems with anyone Bipasha? Please feel free to tell me
Bipasha: No... laughs

Karan: How sad!!!
Bipasha: I have to share something very spicy

Karan: Yes .. tell me.
Bipasha: I am not here to make friends .. I am here to do my work, I have fabulous friends, I like to have a good working environment. I get along with everyone, but I don't take anyone back home, I don't talk on the phone with anybody nor do I like to have people over for dinner. But there are good people in the industry who invite me and have been very nice to me, but yet again I will say, I like everybody but nobody is so close to me.

Karan: But what about you John, you think two actors can be friends?
John: Completely.
Bipasha: I don't believe that. You know one thing about boys and girls, girls are too blatant on the face, boys are very deep. You will never get to know, you know we always say .. women are the problem creators .. men actually are far sharper than women
John: But it's a fact .. men actually bitch a lot more than women!

Karan: I don't agree. I am not like that. Do you feel close to any of your colleagues?
John: Well I get along very well with Abhishek. He is a lovely boy.

Karan: And Bipasha's favourite?
John: Ya. I love Sanju .. Ahhhh .. Ajay Devgan, Akshay.

Karan: Akshay and you get along ?
John: Ya ... completely .. Akshay is my guruji.

Karan: As in?
John: It's a silly joke between us.

Karan: But Akshay and John there was a publicized problem.
Bipasha: I think it's more written.
John: Its more written

Karan: Nothing happened on the sets of Garam Masala?
John: Never
Bipasha: They clearly bond too well. They are just too touchy all the time.

Karan: They keep touching each other?
Bipasha: Ya ... I am giving you spicy koffee .. they are always hugging .. these two are like inseparable.

Karan: That's very suspect .. It's sounding a bit odd.
John: He is a really nice guy.

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home